Die Grinder Bits Tungsten Rotary Carbide Burr for Dremel
1. The Description of tungsten rotary carbide burr:
Carbide rotary burr is used with high-speed electric grinders orpneumatic tools,
which are widely used in industrial sectors such asmachinery,automobiles, ships,
chemicals, and crafts. Carbide rotary burr can be used to processmachine cast iron,
cast steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel,hardened steel, copper and aluminum.
2. The Feature of tungsten rotary carbide burr:
- Great efficiency, high degree of finish, long service life and high accuracy.
- Easy to use, safe, reliable, economical and labor-saving.
- Work with high-speed electric grinders or pneumatic tools..
- Can process all kinds of metal(such as iron, steel,copper,aluminum) and non-metal (such as marble, jade, bone).
- Widely used in machinery,automobile,ships,chemical,craft and more.
3.The recommended application of various types of tungsten carbide burr:
- Arch ball/pointed nose – engraving, texturing, increasing hole size
- Ball – concave cuts, hollowing, shaping, carving. Useful for wood, stone, metal engraving.
- Ball nose cone – rounding edges, surface finishing, tight spaces, and angles.
- carbide ball nose cylinder- contour finishing
- Ball nose tree (also known as tapered) – concave cuts and rounding edges
- Cone – rounding edges, surface finishing, tight spaces, hard to reach areas.
- Cylindrical – contour finishing and right-angled corners
- Cylindrical end cut – contour finishing
- Carbide Cylindrical no end cut – contour finishing
- Flame – channel work and shaping
- Inverted cone – v-cuts and rear-side chamfering
- Oval – die grinding and engraving
- Pointed tree – concave cuts, rounding edges, access to hard-to-reach areas, and acute angles.
- Rounded tree – concave cuts and rounding edges
- Full types for choice
- Competitve price,stable quality,short lead time
- Solid carbide burr,long shank carbide burr,carbide burr set supplied
- Can engrave as requirement